FDIS/ISO 9001:2015 QMS 2 Day Awareness Training.
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and QMS
- Annex SL – High Level Structure
- Overview of new QMS requirements
- Scope, normative references, terms & definitions
- Context of the organization
- Leadership, Planning & Support
- Performance evaluation
- Comparison of 2008 version and 2015 version
- Change management
Training to equip you with comprehensive info for this transition
Date: 3rd & 4th September 2015
Time: 9am - 5pm
Fee: RM 1,000 per pax (eligible for HRDF claims)
Venue: The Boulevard, Mid Valley City
The changes are significant. Attend this training to get yourselves prepared and familiarized with the High Level Structure framework, risk base approach to plan the QMS, to understand the organisation and its context, demonstrate clearer leadership and commitment to the QMS, flexible delegation of management representative responsibility, determination of organisational knowledge, flexible documented information platform, management of outsourced process, post delivery activity management, etc.